Introducing the newest RIDGID specialty wrench with a unique gripping surface that won't damage or deform an inner core barrel!
RIDGID's new Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrenches are used for mineral exploration, geotechnical/environmental core drilling and soil sampling. Specifically designed for use with ISO 10097 Core Barrel systems and components, the unique gripping surface of the wrench offers superior strength without damaging or distorting the tube surface for maximum performance and efficiency in the field.
- Specially engineered insert surface maximizes grip strength while minimizing tube abrasion
- Three jaw design prevents tube distortion and warping during use
- Double torsion spring prevents disengagement and allows single handed ratchet action
- Replaceable inserts significantly extend the service life of the wrench for years of reliable use
- N INR Tube Core Barrel Wrench - 46378