Meaning "long sword" in English, the TSURUGI is a unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques. These superior elements deliver a durable, extremely slender "spine teeth," designed to cut hard and soft wood, even in tight quarters. The comfortable, two-part rubber grip handle with no screws, nuts or extraneous hardware is held together by an ingenious integration with the full tang blade. Each TSURUGI comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg, depending on the user's preference with six rollers protecting the entryway.
Silky has taken the technology behind the straight blade hand saws and to create a new design, the 454-21 TSURUGI 8.3 in. Large Teeth Curve Hand Saw. The curve blade was designed to cut more naturally and efficiently on the "pull" stroke. The saw's aggressive blade size will allow you to fit into tight crotches without damaging surround or opposing limbs. As with all other TSURUGI Hand Saws, the 454-21 features a two-part rubber grip handle held together by the tang of the blade, and a unique aluminum scabbard attachable to your belt or leg.
- Curved blade naturally dives into the wood fiber on the pull stroke, maximizing cutting speed
- Aluminum scabbard offers saw protection and can easily be attached to belt or leg
- Narrowest saw spine in industry allows the TSURUGI to fit in very tight places without damaging opposing tissue
- Six entry point rollers on the scabbard protect scabbard from saw wear
- Split rubber handle absorbs vibration and allows for super quick, tool-less blade change
- Tapered blade reduces friction and maximizes user energy
- TSURUGI 8.3 in. Large Teeth Curve Hand Saw - 454-21