It's not always easy to have to rip up and turn over what was once your lawn, flowerbed, or vegetable garden, but sometimes there is no other choice. Don't make what can already be a painful experience worse by not using the right tools. The Southland SFTT142 139cc 4 Stroke 8 in. Front Tine Rotary Tiller will make great work of your future landscaping project, aerating the dirt with its 11 in. tines to get deep into the soil. An OHV 4 Stroke engine will provide the necessary power to break through clumps and hard spots, while the gear drive and poly-V belt systems will give the tiller a long life. Rear 8 in. wheels make it easy to transport the SFTT142 from storage space to work site, and the ergonomic loop handle will dissipate impact force away from your hands.
- Adjustable 11 in., 16 in. and 21 in. tilling widths gives you the versatility to cover various size landscapes quickly
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system ensures a consistent trouble-free start up
- 11 in. tine diameter gets deep into the soil for thorough aeration
- Gear drive system with poly-V belt system for longer life
- Self-sharpening forward rotating tines can tackle tough landscape with ease
- 139cc 8 in. Front Tine Rotary Tiller - SFTT142