Schley Products was founded in 1979 for the sole purpose of manufacturing specialty tools for the automotive aftermarket. From the start Schley Products philosophy has been to produce economical tools of the highest quality and standards which make a previously difficult task now easy to accomplish.
- Developed to aid in the removal and installation of the crank bolt on Lexus and Toyota engines
- The bolt is extremely tight and removal is extremely difficult at best
- Factory specifications require up to 280 lbs. of torque to seat the pulley properly
- This tool allows the factory torque to be attained
- Toyota/Lexus Harmonic Damper Pulley Holder - 64300