The HL760 Laserometer Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display. The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD?s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft., in or fractional inches.
- Fingerprint function filters out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is paired with
- No need to go ?on-grade? to measure which saves considerable time
- Reduces rework by allowing remote monitoring
- Increases reliability, accuracy and durability
- Compatible with LL400HV, HV302, GL412 and GL422N
- Laserometer Receiver - HL760