Whether your job is indoors or outdoors, the automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision HV302 Horizontal/Vertical Laser is the most rugged laser available tough enough to handle a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications. A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility beam of the HV302 delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter. The rugged HV302 laser can withstand drops of up to 3 ft. onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 5 ft. This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust proofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product. This package comes with the System Case, HR320 receiver, RC402N remote control, tripod and 15 ft. inch grade rod.
- Accurate to 1/16 in. at 100 ft.
- Automatically self levels
- Able to withstand a 3 ft. drop on concrete and a 5 ft. tripod tipover
- Single-axis slope mode provides grade matching with self-leveling cross axis for improved accuracy
- Fully enclosed lighthouse
- HV302 Exterior System Kit with HR320 Receiver, RC402N Remote, Tripod and Inch Rod - HV302GC-2
- HV302 Transmitter
- HR320 Receiver
- 15 ft. Inch Grade Rod - GR152
- Remote Control
- Ni-MH Batteries
- Battery Charger