Spectra Precision's LL300N Laser Level features a rugged design with metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection. Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft. (1m) directly onto concrete, the LL300N reduces downtime and costs due to damage by accidental drops and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Featuring fully automatic self-leveling capabilities, the LL300N provides fast, accurate setup and leveling. Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery pack or alkaline batteries, the LL300N offers users the versatility to keep working with minimal downtime or power loss. Single cross-axis manual slop mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- Increased productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance in rain, dust and other harsh job sites and weather conditions with an IP66 environmental rating
- Durable design built to withstand 3 ft. drops reduces downtime due to drops
- Minimizes power costs and increases reliability with the choice to use either the rechargeable NiMH battery pack or alkaline batteries
- Increased flexibility with the remote control slope option (Optional. Remote Sold Separately)
- Automatic self-leveling with an accuracy of 3/32 in. at 100 ft. and working range of 1,650 ft. diameter
- Simple one-button operation for quick start up
- Height of Instrument Alert stops the unit from rotating when jarred to avoid erroneous readings
- Remote control slope option increases flexibility of applications
- LL300N Laser Level
- HL450 Digital Receiver
- 10 ft. Telescoping Grade Rod (Inches)