Spectra Precision's LL300N Automatic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is designed to produce accurate leveling while operating under the harsh conditions of construction sites. With its durable IP54 weatherproof housing, the LL300N is capable of surviving drops of up to 3 ft. (1m) onto solid concrete. Designed with a horizontal self-leveling function, its self-leveling range of 5 degrees will produce accurate leveling results every time. Spectra Precisions LL300N Automatic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser was designed with three key things in mind: durability, accuracy, and ease of use for any jobsite.
- LL300N Laser Level
- Durable housing meets IP54 Water and Dust Resistant standards
- Increased productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling with HI Alert
- Built-in laser accuracy of 3/32 in. @ 100 ft.
- Operates on either rechargeable or alkaline battery power supplies
- HL450 Laserometer/Receiver
- Digital readout of elevation allows faster readings by displaying the exact numerical distance from grade, eliminating the need to move the receiver to get to "on-grade"
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver and eliminates phantom strikes for easier identification of true laser beam signals
- Large reception height allows faster readings by acquiring the beam quickly, and makes it easier to stay in the beam
- Durable in tough environments providing less downtime due to damage or service requirements after accidental drops
- Rotary Laser - LL300N
- Laserometer/Receiver - HL450
- 3 Meter Grade Rod - GR153
- Aluminum Tripod - Q104025
- Rod Clamp
- (4) D Alkaline Batteries