The Sunex Low-Vibration Air Reciprocating Saw with its compact design, are engineered to have the least vibration in their class. They are capable of putting out 10,000 strokes per minute and are made of superior-quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability and performance for daily shop use. Three different styles of replacement blades are available to suit any project's needs. If you're looking for high-quality air tools for your shop or garage, look no further than Sunex Tools.
- 10,000 strokes per minute for fast cutting
- Compact at only 6.7 in. long to reach the tighest spaces
- Extremely low vibration allows you to focus on the cut and not on maintain control of the tool
- Consturcted of superior-quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability and performance for daily use
- Low-Vibration Air Reciprocating Saw - SX6215