The Kimberly-Clark Surpass 21285 white recycled facial tissue is made of two-ply paper for strength and absorbency, comes in a rectangular cardboard dispenser box of 125 tissues, and is suitable for single-use applications for wiping and cleaning the nose, face, and other skin surfaces to help prevent the spread of germs.
The tissues are folded and interlocked to dispense from the box one tissue at a time, and the last 10 to 15 tissues are cream-colored to provide a visual signal that the box is nearly empty. The tissue is made of 100% recycled fiber with a minimum of 75% post-consumer waste content to meet EPA guidelines for post-consumer waste in facial tissue and it has been whitened with chlorine-free bleaching and de-inking processes.
The facial tissue has Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Mix certification, which ensures that the wood fiber used to make it comes from a combination of FSC-certified forests, controlled sources, and post-consumer waste.
- 2-ply paper for strength and absorbency
- Folded and interlocked tissues to dispense from the box one tissue at a time
- Last 10 to 15 tissues are cream-colored for a visual signal that the box is nearly empty
- Entirely made from recycled fiber, and does not use chroline or chroline-containing compounds in bleaching and/or de-inking process
- Made from wood that came froma certified managed forest
- 100% Recycled Fiber 2-Ply Facial Tissue (60 Boxes of 125) - 21285