The TapeTech MAXXBOX 10 in. Extra High Capacity Finishing Boxes are designed with the optimum capacity to weight ratio to apply joint compound to taper and butt joints on walls and ceilings. The MAXXBOX Finishing Box helps produce professional results every time and features a larger capacity that holds more joint compound than the standard finishing box. It's built with TapeTech's EasyClean design, and contains an adjustable crown control and a pivoting axle that provides you assistance and full control during dispensing applications.
The new EasyRoll wheel system allows you to expertly finish all types of outside corner bead up to two times faster than finishing by hand. EasyRoll wheels work with all types of outside corner bead including metal, paper-faced, vinyl and bullnose. EasyRoll wheels provide a shoulder to guide the finishing box along the corner bead without after-market attachments or damage to the axle. The shoulder of the EasyRoll wheels is more than three times wider than after-market products, making it easier to place, and keep, the finishing box on the corner bead. And EasyRoll wheels are engineered and designed to be perfectly aligned with the finishing blade, eliminating the need to tilt the finishing box like you must with common after-market wheel systems.
- 60% more usable capacity than the standard 10 in. finishing box
- EasyClean design for quick and easy clean up
- Adjustable crown control allows you to easily adjust the amount of compound applied over the tape on the drywall joint
- Blade constructed from solid brass for longevity and durability during extensive use
- Pivoting axle to help compensate when the drywall or sheetrock on one side of the joint is higher than the other side
- Handles are sold separately and are required for use
- EasyRoll Wheels for finishing outside corner bead
- MAXXBOX 10 in. Extra High Capacity Finishing Box - EHC10
- Extra 10 in. Stainless Blade - 200001
- Extra Skid Cover (Right) - 209006
- Extra Skid Cover (Left) - 209039