There is no faster way to measure and compare peak kV or verify the proper firing of the secondary ignition system than with the 76760 7 in. KV/Arc Quick Probe.
Simply place the probe over the ignition wire. Each time the unit detects a spark firing, it will flash the super bright LED strobe indicating a spark-firing event with sufficient arc duration. Then press the button and the unit measures and displays peak kV on the LCD display.
- Diagnose problems caused by faulty wires, plugs, caps, rotor, and coils
- Identify properly operating secondary ignition wires and plugs
- Detect ignition misfires or non-firing plugs
- Works on distributor and DIS systems
- 7 in. KV/Arc Quick Probe - 76760