The Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener 2.2.1 is the complete knife sharpener for field, home or shop use. It is the first angle guided 5 stage sharpening solution designed for sportsmen who need a complete, robust and compact field sharpening solution. Provides a fast, easy and consistent sharpening solution for knifes and camp tools. The 20 and 25 degree sharpening guides create consistent blade edge angles with speed, ease and repeatability. The sharpening guides are purpose built for your hunting knives, pocket knives and filet knives. Strong rare earth magnets secure the easily interchangeable diamond plates and also provide coverage for the broadhead wrench and small storage compartment.
- Interchangeable diamond plates for easy cleaning and replacing
- Lanyard hole make it easy to pack and carry
- The 20 and 25 sharpening guides create a consistent bevel angle across the entire blade
- 3 different kinds of materials to sharpen on such as diamond, leather, and ceramic
- 3 position ceramic rod that includes coarse grit, fine grit and fish hook sharpener
- Sharpening guides are built for your hunting knives, pocket knives and filet knives.
- Guided Field Sharpener 2.2.1 - WSGFS221
- Fine Diamond Plate
- Large Ceramic Rod with 3 Positions
- Small Ceramic Rod
- Leather Strop Conditioned with Micro-Abrasive
- Broadhead Wrench
- User's Guide