The 3M Large Kit contains 25 lids with micron filters, 25 liners, and 10 sealing plugs for use with the 3M Paint Preparation System. The 200 micron filters are recommended for traditional solvent based paint or primer applications.
PPS replaces traditional mixing cups and filters and drastically reduces the amount of solvent required for gun cleaning. The liner, lid and built-in filter are all disposable, leaving only the adapter and spray gun to be cleaned. It is possible to clean your paint gun with as little as 3 ounces of solvent. With these disposable parts, shops can see a 70% savings in cleaning solvent use, meaning less operator exposure to solvents and reduction in VOCs.
Since PPS uses the same cup for mixing and spraying, there less risk of outside contamination, less time spend mixing and cleaning.
- All-in-one painting system allows painters to mix and measure, filter, spray and temporarily store coating materials
- PPS disposable lids contain a welded-in filter which strains the paint material while spraying
- Allows you to spray at any angle, often reducing paint consumption
- All-in-one solution reduces the chance of outside contamination
- Sealing plugs for temporary storage of paint materials
- Large Paint Preparation System Kit - 16024
- (25) 200 Micron Filter Lids
- (25) Liners
- (10) Sealing Plugs