AIRCAT 4338 3/8 in. Composite Reversible Air Impact DrillAIRCAT Model: acan4338
Product Features & specs :
AIRCAT 4338 3/8 in. Composite Reversible Air Impact Drill
- Rugged-sleek red composite reversible drill with feather trigger and Jacobs chuck
- Superior grade steel planetary gear for longer life
- Patented quiet technology at only 85 dB runs far below the OSHA guidelines
- Ergonomically designed handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time
- Patented tuned exhaust muffler technology allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power while significantly reducing noise
- Through-the-handle exhaust design incorporates internal muffler/filter for reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates and the elimination of blow-by into the operator's eyes and lungs
- Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental requirements, and is CE certified
- 3/8 in. Composite Reversible Air Impact Drill - 4338
We warrant that this tool shall be free from defects in original workmanship and material and that it will be inspected by us before shipment.
Our obligation to the original purchaser for any default under this warranty or for any fault or negligence in manufacturing is limited to repairing or replacing at our expense, not including shipping charges, such defective merchandise, if returned by the original purchaser within two years after date of purchase. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT ® sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Provided that the tool repair is not a result of misuse or abnormal operation, or purchaser having disassembled this tool while attempting to repair, and purchaser has lubricated described tool as required and maintained it under normal operating conditions at all times.
Warranty not covered if not repaired by an authorized warranty repair center.
AIRCAT ® whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Your AIRCAT ® product will not be warranty protected unless you provide proof of purchase.