AIRCAT 4450 1/2 in. Reversible Composite DrillModel: acan4450
Product Features & specs :
AIRCAT 4450 1/2 in. Reversible Composite Drill
- Red reversible composite drill offers a rugged, sleek design
- Keyed chuck for heavier duties
- Feather trigger with a clean and predictable pull
- Patented quiet technology only at 85 decibels
- Superior grade steel planetary gear for longer life
- Patented ergonomically designed handle for operator comfort
- Lightweight for ease of use and handling
- 1/2 in. Reversible Composite Drill - 4450
over 2 years ago
We warrant that this tool shall be free from defects in original workmanship and material and that it will be inspected by us before shipment.
Our obligation to the original purchaser for any default under this warranty or for any fault or negligence in manufacturing is limited to repairing or replacing at our expense, not including shipping charges, such defective merchandise, if returned by the original purchaser within two years after date of purchase. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT ® sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Provided that the tool repair is not a result of misuse or abnormal operation, or purchaser having disassembled this tool while attempting to repair, and purchaser has lubricated described tool as required and maintained it under normal operating conditions at all times.
Warranty not covered if not repaired by an authorized warranty repair center.
AIRCAT ® whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Your AIRCAT ® product will not be warranty protected unless you provide proof of purchase.