Engineered to significantly improve safety and efficiency when cutting brick walls, mortar and more. Ideal for Trade Professionals and DIY Enthusiasts, there is a number of specialized blade options for specialized trade applications.
- CUT SQUARE - The AS170 cuts square openings with no over cutting. Surrounding brickwork can remain untouched, no bolstering or stitch drilling is required and job completion times can be reduced.
- Cut Deep - The AS170 is the only small handheld saw able to cut to a depth of 170mm
- Cut Safe - The AS170 provides superior operator safety. The inherently safe cutting action prevents kickback and is easy to control.
- Plunge Cut - Use the AS170 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
- Low Dust - This unique cutting technology creates very little dust protecting the operator and creating a cleaner work environment.
- HIGH VISIBILITY AND PRECISION CUTTING: The forward facing blades allow clear visibility when cutting making the AS170 the ideal tool whenever accuracy and precision is required
- AS170 Brick and Mortar Saw - ALL.FG.170110.20
- General Purpose Blade
- Plunge Blade
- Head Joint Blade
- Ian (Torque) Key
- Blade Bolts
- Vacuum Adaptor
- Dust Boot
- Spare belt
- Heavy Duty Storage Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.