Ideally suited to cut small square holes for electrical switches
- Depth: 120mm (4-3/4 in.) Width: 7.2mm (9/32 in.)
- Blades work in tandem to provide receiprocating cutting action which is safer, less dusty and more effiicient means of mortar removal.
- Ideal for medium to soft mortar applications.
- Generally used for vertical joint repair as well as cutting directly into bricks.
- Switchbox Blade (Cutting Depth 4-3/4 in.) - BLA.FG.2110
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.