Since 1977, ATD Tools has focused on providing professional automotive tools and equipment at competitive prices. More than three decades later, ATD is still committed to providing the quality tools you need at a price you can afford. ATD's tools and equipment are quality control tested at the manufacturer and on the field to ensure they meet the performance and durability professional mechanics demand today and will continue to demand for years to come.
- Provides quick clamping and alignment of auto body panels
- Bottom jaw slides in a straight-line motion
- Turn screw adjusts pressure and fit, and stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- R12/R134a Aluminum Gauges
- (3) 60 in. Hoses
- Manual Couplers
- 1/4 in. SAE Male Flare x 1/2 in. ACME Female Adapter
- Gauge Guards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.