Heavy-duty repair shops and battery warehouses rely on unparalleled quality and durability of Auto Meter's SB-5/2 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester. An industry standard for over 50 years in the battery industry, this time-proven unit is built to handle even the toughest battery testing environments.
An 800 Amp variable load dual carbon pile and a battery temperature compensation scale offer maximum accuracy during battery testing. It features an automatic safety un-loading knob and fan cooling, which offers built-in protection against overheating.
- Performs the industry accepted BCI (Battery Council International) 15 second battery load test
- Tests all lead acid 6 and 12 volt batteries including AGM and Gel Cell
- Utilizes large 2 gauge leads with fine stranding and wide temperature range insulation
- Cables remain flexible in all-weather conditions
- Utilizes a battery capacity scale in CCA and removes the guess work on calculating the proper test current simply by dialing the load in to match your batteries capacity in CCA
- Performs starter draw test and starter cable voltage drop test
- Performs alternator output test and voltage regulation test
- Ergonomic carrying handle for convenient transport
- Durable black wrinkle finish prevents the case from rusting
- 800 Amp Variable Load Battery/Electrical System Tester - SB-5/2