The Black and Decker CHV1410L 16V MAX Lithium-Ion dustbuster hand vac has 50% more reach than the previous dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility. It is lightweight and portable for quick clean-ups. The rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces. Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace. The wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris. Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong. A translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty. Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning. This dustbuster is powered by a lithium-ion battery that can hold a charge for up to 18 months so it is always ready when needed. The long lasting battery gives outstanding performance and charges up to 5 times faster than Ni-Cd batteries and the smart charge technology uses up to 50% less energy to fully charge and has no memory effect.
Disclaimer: Maximinum initial battery voltage (measure without a workload) is 16V. Nominal voltage is 14.4V.
- Holds a full battery charge for up to 18 months so it's always ready to clean
- Long lasting Lithium-Ion battery delivers outstanding power and performance
- Charges up to 5x faster than the standard model (CHV1410)
- Lithium-Ion power source provides longer life, reduced weight and no memory effect on the battery
- Smart Charge technology uses up to 50% less energy during unit charging
- Cyclonic action helps keep the filter clean and the suction power strong
- Rotating slim nozzle ideal for a vareity of tight fit applications
- Removable bowl and washable filters make it easy to keep the unit clean and running efficiently
- Translucent bagless dirt bowl provides clean indication of dust capacity and when to empty
- On-board extension nozzle means minimal reach and bending on the users part
- 16V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion DustBuster - CHV1410L
- Crevice Tool
- Charging Station
- Washable Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.