The Black + Decker HG1300 Dual Temperature Heat Gun has 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications. It can be used for stripping paint and varnish, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, thaw frozen pipes, or quick dry most anything. It has a built-in stand for easy cool down and a lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling.
- 2 temperature settings (750 degrees and 1000 degrees) for a variety of applications
- Built-in stand for easy cool down
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling
- Rocker switch allows for quick change operations
- High-impact housing with built-in stand for stationary use and safe, easy cool-down
- Uses standard accessory nozzles
- 120V Dual Temperature Heat Gun - HG1300
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.