The 40V MAX Cordless 12 in. Lithium-Ion Chainsaw (Bare Tool) is a great cordless solution for power and portability. This model uses 40V Max Lithium-Ion batteries, which provide up to 5x longer usage, for extended run-time and long life. Characterized by a 12 in. premium Oregon low-kickback bar and chain, this saw creates fast, clean cuts due to its design that minimizes vibrations.
With no need for manual oiling, the tool-free blade tension system allows for easier operation and quick adjustments. This saw eliminates priming altogether and the automatic oiling system ensures constant bar and chain lubrication. Its lightweight design, along with a wrap-around bale handle, provides maneuverability, reduced fatigue, and increased control and comfort.
- 12 in. Oregon low-kickback bar and chain for smooth and fast cuts
- Automatic oiling system for constant lubrication of bar and chain
- Tool-less chain tensioning for fast and easy adjustments
- Lightweight design for portability
- Wrap-around bale handle for operator control and comfort
- 40V MAX Cordless 12 in. Lithium-Ion Chainsaw (Bare Tool) - LCS1240B
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product