Accurate, precise miter and bevel angle cuts up to 45 degrees for picture frames, framing and deck building. The 15.0 amp ball bearing motor provides the power to cut up to 2 in. x 6 in. and 4 in. x 4 in. (dimensional) at 90 degrees and 2 in. x 4 in. at 45 degrees. The lightweight, aluminum design weighs under 24 lbs. for easy transport from storage to the jobsite location. Includes a carbide tipped saw blade for smooth cuts of crown and base moldings.
- Cutting capacity: 2 in. x 6 in. and 4 in. x 4 in. at 90 degrees (dimensional sizes)
- Miter Range: 0 - 47 degrees left and right: Bevel Range: 0 - 45 degrees left
- Die-cast aluminum contruction for lightweight transport from storage to worksite
- Built-in miter and bevel positive stops at the most popular degrees
- 15.0 amp 4,800 RPM ball bearing motor
- 15 Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw
- 24T Carbide Saw Blade
- Hold down Clamp
- Dust Bag
- Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.