Bosch 1364K 12 in. Abrasive Cutoff Machine KitModel: bshn1364k
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch 1364K 12 in. Abrasive Cutoff Machine Kit
- 15 amp motor delivers 5,000 RPM
- Natural debris removal - Wheel rotation carries sparks, dust and debris away from the operator
- AC/DC capability - Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Reinforced armature windings - Protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service Minder brushes - Eliminate guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Reversible handle - Wraparound side handle mounts left or right for added convenience and versatility
- Large footplate - Improves stability and allows greater depth of cut, smooth on both sides for guiding
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Reversible fire position - Tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position without additional accessories
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging
- 12 in. Abrasive Cutoff Machine Kit - 1364K
- Wrap Around Side Handle - 1 607 000 247
- Wheel Guard - 2 605 510 133
- Adjustable Footplate - 2 608 190 025
- Inside Flange - 1 605 703 067
- 1 in. Arbor Locking Nut - 1 603 340 011
- 3/8 in. Allen Wrench - 1 607 950 038
- Outside Flange - 1 605 703 068
- 7/8 in. Arbor Locking Nut - 2 610 917 054
- 6mm Allen Wrench - 1 907 950 007
- Metal Cutting Wheel
- Masonry Cutting Wheel
- Carrying Case
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.