Bosch 1617 2 HP Fixed-Base RouterModel: bshn1617
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch 1617 2 HP Fixed-Base Router
- 2 HP / 11 Amp motor 25,000 RPM
- Precision centering design - makes it easy to keep bit on intended outline when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Macro and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator - for fast, precise depth adjustment
- Large 3-3/4 In. base opening plus 2 In. subwoofer opening - accepts large bits
- Right or left switch location - for user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- One-piece armature shaft - for accuracy and long bit shank capacity
- 10 ft. flexible rubber cord
- Classic hardwood handles - for comfort and beauty
- Now includes RA1161 fixed-base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table
- T-handle adjustment wrench sold separately
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Power switch - now includes dust-sealed power switch
- Compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set – for easy change of Bosch quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides; includes RA1126 Template Guide Adapter and RA1100 Interface for Threaded Template Guides (both also available in the RA1128 Template Guide Set)
- 2 HP Fixed-Base Router - 1617
- Motor - 16171
- 1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- 16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388
- 24mm Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- Tool-Free Templet Guide Adapter - 2 610 991 370
- Chip Shield - 2 610 991 389
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.