Bosch 1617EVSTB 2-1/4 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router and Router Table BaseModel: bshn1617evstb
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch 1617EVSTB 2-1/4 HP Fixed-Base Electronic Router and Router Table Base
- 2-1/4 HP 12 amp motor delivers 8000 - 25,000 RPM
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task
- Macro and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator for fast, precise depth adjustment
- Large 3-3/4 in. base opening and a 2 in. subbase opening
- Exlusive Precision Centering Design centers bit precisely, making it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Right or left switch location for user preference and consistency, motor does not rotate during depth adjustment
- Classic hardwood handles for comfort and beauty
- One-piece armature shaft for accuracy and long bit shank capacity
- Soft start reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response Circuitry maintains constant speed under load, providing overload protection
- Fixed-base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- Double insulated
- 12 Amp 2-1/4 HP Fixed Base Electronic Router - 1617EVS
- Router Table Base - RA1165
- Fixed Base - RA1165
- 1/4 in. S. R. Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- 1/2 in. S. R. Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- 16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388
- Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- Chip Shield - 2 610 991 389
- 10 ft. Flexible Rubber Cord
- T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench - 2610923193
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
The main reason I bought the Bosch is because I bought a Bosch jobsite saw last summer and love it. High quality and easy to use.
over 2 years ago
just got finished doing a set of shaker style doors with it. The router table base was great and the ability to make adjustmaents from above the table was a time saver.
The router was smooth and powerful along with the nice soft start motor. I probably will not be using this touter much for handheld work since I have enough other routers for that but for my purposes this was agreat purchase, would gladly do it again.
Q & A :
made in the United States ?
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.