The Bosch CM10GD 10 In. Dual-Bevel Glide miter saw provides power and versatility. Thanks to the compact design and the innovative Axial-Glide System, this unit provides smooth cutting control in up to 10 In. less front-to-back workspace than conventional slide miter saws. This enables users to work productively in hallways and other tight quarters. The saw's 15-amp motor delivers 4,800 no-load rpm with outstanding cut capacity – 12 In. horizontal cut capacity, 5-1/2 In. vertical baseboard cut capacity against the fence and a 6 In. crown cut capacity nested against the fence (45° spring).
Axial-Glide system allows wider cross-cuts - The innovative Bosch Axial-Glide System provides durable precision in a compact workspace. Replacing the sliding rail system with a hinged or articulated glide arm system saves up to 10 In. of working room over conventional slide miter saws, while offering enhanced alignment and a smooth glide for the life of the unit. The CM10GD provides smooth cuts while allowing complete control over the saw's cutting motion.
Flexibility and ease of use - The all-metal bevel lock lever and range selector was designed to be upfront on this unit, to enable fast and easy bevel settings without reaching around behind the saw. The tall 4-1/4 In. sliding fences also support quick bevel setups, professional level precision and increased crown-molding capacity.
- Patented Axial-Glide System provides durable and consistent precision over tool life, more compact workspace, and an unmatched smoothness of cut Glide Action
- All-metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw
- Crown and chop system locks the head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown
- Large easy-to-read bevel and miter scales for precise, quick and easy adjustments
- Ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use
- 15 Amp 10 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw - CMD10GD