Product Features & specs :
Bosch CM8S 8-1/2 in. Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Easy access bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on side of tool for quick and easy adjustments
- Integrated expanding base extensions expand up to 29 in. left to right for additional work piece support
- Adjustable front stabilizing foot maintains saw stability when performing slide cuts allowing maximum capacity
- Intuitive and easy to access miter detent override
- Ergonomic ambidextrous form fitting trigger handle provides comfort for all day use
- Clear lower guard offers unobstructed view during the cut
- 8-1/2 in. Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw - CM8S
- Dust Bag
10 months ago
miter saws have this adaptability ???
I really began focusing on quality of materials and precision of workmanship. My little Bosch jobsite table saw would give me excellent rips for small pieces but crosscutting was an endless source of frustration, plus neither it nor my other miter saw would cut stock more than 5 inches wide. My radial arm saw would give me 12" cuts, but it's a hassle to setup and a bit of overkill for the 1/4" X 12" X 24" Baltic birch stock I'm now working with.
This Bosch sliding bevel saw is so light and compact that it's easily placed on my Festool MFT table, then can be placed on a modified industrial moving dolly that stows when not in use. I mostly use Rockler's universal dust extraction hose hooked up to my 2 1/2" Shop Vac that's very fast and efficient. Loosening the four Phillips Head screws I was able to get 90 degrees with dead on accuracy this time around.
I'm very happy with this saw, it's a very worthwhile addition to my shop.
Q & A :
I'm inyerested in a reconditioned Bosch 8.5" Single Bevel Sliding CMS. Could you get in touch
should one become available.
Thanks, Bob Kraham
that and you'd probably exceed the saw's safety limits. I mostly purchased
this saw for it's lightweight portability and ability to cut wide thin
exotics and laminates. I also found out that it leaves something to be
desired as far as accuracy for vertically mitered cuts as is the case with
most common powered miter saws.
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.