Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch CS5 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw
- Left blade design provides the clearest line of sight without having to manipulate your body position to gain a better view
- Lightweight design for less user fatigue and user comfort
- Powerful 15 AMP Single speed motor
- 56 degree bevel increases the versatility of the tool, especially for roofers and framers
- Anti-Snag Lower Guard allows the user to make cuts without having to advance the lower guard, especially in bevel cuts
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging
- 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - CS5
6 months ago
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.