Bosch DDB181-02 18V Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Model: bshnddb181-02
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Bosch DDB181-02 18V Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Most compact 18V drill driver on the market allowing for optimal handling in tight spaces .
- 2-speed transmission is able to reach 1,300 RPMs for fast drilling
- Optimized torque design offers 350 in-lbs. of force to drive most bits without trouble
- Provides high torque of 350 in-lbs. and reaches 1,300 RPMs for fast drilling
- Lightweight design allows you to complete everyday tasks without much fatigue
- LED light illuminates dark work spaces to complete tasks in dimly lit areas
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Tough Drill Driver - DDB181
- (2) 18V 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 18V Charger
- Contractor Bag
I was drilling into a standard wood 2x4 stud behind 1/2" drywall with a new, sharp titanium 1/4" drill bit, when the motor started sparking like crazy. This was followed by a brief electrical "flame-out", then acrid electrical smoke, then it died completely.
Tried to file a warranty claim, but of course, it's just past the 1-year warranty, and they require an original purchase receipt (yeah right, who still has that after a year?!. I'm incredibly disappointed. I bought a Bosch cordless driver specifically because of the longevity and quality I've seen in the one my dad has had for over 20 years, yet this one almost caught my garage on fire. I just bought a 1/2" drive cordless impact wrench from Bosch because I liked this one so much, and now I'm worried that one will just burn out after normal use too.
Seriously, I had/have a cheaper made drill that has out lasted this thing
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.