Bosch GBH18V-26DK15 18V EC Brushless SDS-Plus Bulldog 1 in. Rotary Hammer Kit with CORE18V 4.0 Ah Compact BatteryModel: bshngbh18v-26dk15
FREE Bosch 6.3 Ah CORE18V Battery with purchase of this item! A $139.99 value! See Details
$20 off Bosch orders over $100! See Details
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GBH18V-26DK15 18V EC Brushless SDS-Plus Bulldog 1 in. Rotary Hammer Kit with CORE18V 4.0 Ah Compact Battery
- Legendary Bulldog performance - lightweight D-handle hammer consistently outperforms the best-selling 1 in. corded 11255VSR Bulldog, making it better than the best
- Superior impact - delivers 1.9 ft.-lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance in the heavy-duty drilling and chipping applications in concrete
- CORE18V battery - provides Next-Gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with great runtime and performance
- Efficient EC Brushless motor - maximizes battery runtime in extended applications
- KickBack Control technology - reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- D-handle design - ideal for overhead, horizontal and downward drilling applications
- Lightweight, at only 5.8 lbs. (tool only, not including battery) - provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere on the jobsite
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - allows for accurate bit starting
- SDS-Plus chuck - industry-standard system compatible with many bits
- Robust power system - produces 0-4,350 no-load BPM and 0-890 no-load RPM
- 18V EC Brushless SDS-Plus Bulldog 1 in. Rotary Hammer - GBH18V-26D
- (1) CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Battery
- (1) 18V Charger
- Auxiliary Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Carrying Case
This Bosch drill is cordless and lightweight and delivers 1.9 Ft-Lbs of impact energy. I really like the side handle and how it can be held in a variety of positions. This drill is great for drilling into concrete and i didn’t expect that much power from a battery operated drill. I drill into a lot of heavy reinforced concrete and this works smoothly. It comes in a plastic case so you can easily organize everything and makes it much more convenient to travel with from job to job.
The drill has a lot of benefits and features including a light to help you see better, brushless motor, D-handle design, kickback control technology, robust power system, and only weighs in at 5.8 pounds. This is going to be my go to hammer drill as of right now and I definitely think it’s one of the best cordless drills on the market. If you need a drill that packs a lot of power and is convenient I would recommend the drill.
I found this rotary hammer/drill to be a bit heavy, but in the best way. I feel confident that this thing can tackle a tough job and not break down on me. There's an option for a second handle, which helps with the weight of the tool. I also loved the placement of the LED light, because I often work until sunset and need that extra brightness to finish up. I've used this drill on several different materials and it has worked perfectly on every single one. I have yet to find something that this tool struggles with.
It is a well made, tough, sturdy, reliable rotary tool and it will be in my tool rotation for many years, I"m sure.