Bosch GCL2-160PLUSLR6 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points and L-Boxx Carrying CaseModel: bshngcl2-160pluslr6
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GCL2-160PLUSLR6 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points and L-Boxx Carrying Case
- All-in-one functionality provides highly visible lines and points for horizontal leveling, vertical alignment and plumb point transfer applications
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 1mW Power Output, Wavelength 630-650
- Bright laser lines has a visible range of 65 Ft. with an accuracy of 1/8 in. at 33 ft.
- Receiver mode for use with included LR 6 line laser receiver for a working range of up to 165 ft. and/or in bright lighting
- LR 6 line laser receiver features dual-sided LED display and a compact design
- Smart pendulum system self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition up to +/- 4 degrees
- Built-in VisiMax technology monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- RM 1 magnetic rotating mount included accessory rotates 360 degrees while staying centered on the plumb point
- Includes a ceiling clamp which magnetizes to the RM 1 for use in ceiling-grid applications
- Manual mode locks lines for use at any angle
- Robust over-molded construction IP54 ensures splash water/dust protection for years of dependable operation
- L-BOXX-2 carrying case securely transports and stores kit, and can be used with the Bosch Click & GO system for an all-in-one storage solution
- Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points - GCL 2-160
- Line Laser Receiver - LR 6
- Mounting Bracket for LR 6
- Magnetic Rotating Mount - RM 1
- Ceiling Grid Clip
- Laser Target Plate
- (3) AA Batteries
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Carrying Case - L-BOXX-2
over 3 years ago
I used it to cut studs that needed to be cut level in a very dark area where i could not see the pencil line so i set up the laser level and adjusted the height to where i needed to cut and it was an easy laser line to follow with the sawzall.
over 3 years ago
If you choose not to register your product, a one (1) year limited warranty will apply to your product. 30 Day Money Back Refund or Replacement If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your laser or optical instrument, for any reason, you can return it to your Bosch dealer within 30 days of the date of purchase for a full refund or replacement. To obtain this 30-Day Refund or Replacement, your return must be accompanied by the original receipt for purchase of the laser or optical instrument product. A maximum of 2 returns per customer will be permitted.