Audible Indicator - This inclinometer provides an audible tone indicator to signify that the target value has been reached. This is ideal for leveling in hard-to-reach and hard-to-see areas. Direction arrows and audible tone at 0-Degree and 90-Degree make finding level and plumb an easy task.
Hold that Level - The digital level has a hold/copy button and memory to transfer target values to other areas on the jobsite. Quick-and-easy field calibration provide consistent results and assures the user of accurate measurements anytime anywhere. The digital tool is precise; the accuracy of the level at 0-Degree or 90-Degree is ±0.05-Degree.
The Bosch GIM 60 Digital Level allows the user to get precise measurements in degrees, percent or feet and inches for ease of adaptability. The tool has robust housing with IP 54 protection, to protect it from dust found on worksites."
- Easy-to-read angled, illuminated, rotating flip display
- Display automatically rotates for ease of use
- Precise measurements in degrees, percent or feet and inches
- Hold/copy button to transfer target values to other work areas
- Audible tone indicator for level or 90 degrees
- Accuracy at 0 degrees or 90 degrees is +/- 0.05 degrees
- Easy field calibration for consistent results
- Alignment arrows that help users adjust while leveling
- Robust housing with IP 54 protection
- 24 in. Digital Level - GIM 60
- Carrying Case
- (4) AA Batteries