The Bosch GLL3-80 360-DegreeThree-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser provides a complete level and alignment solution without any rotating motors. It allows operators to line up level, align, square and plumb with one setup point by generating three 360-Degree laser planes – one horizontal and two vertical. The Bosch Cone Mirror Technology projects bright laser “chalk lines” in 360-Degree. With fewer moving parts, this laser layout tool is more compact, lighter, easier to calibrate and simpler to use than traditional rotary lasers. Users can employ the three independent 360-Degree planes independently or together with the press of a button, which is great for aligning pipes and conduit, cabinet and shelf levelling and alignment, door and window installation, finish carpentry and more.
Three Independent 360-Degree Planes - The Bosch GLL3-80 360-Degree Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser provides one 360-Degree horizontal plane all around the room. It also provides two 360-Degree vertical planes with references that cover the floor, the wall and the ceiling, all at 360-Degree and all fully self-leveling. The two vertical lines cross at 90-Degree angles, so the user can instantly visualize and square the layout of the room. This tool was designed for a wide array of other installation and finishing jobs, such as layout remodeling, wall and floor covering, wall alignment and interior decorating. This laser is self-leveling, so operators no longer need bubble levels and plumb bobs.
Align Square and at an Angle - The Bosch GLL3-80 can set right angles for square, and operators can align the laser at an angle. Manual mode lets the user lock lines for use at any angle. Unlike traditional cross-line lasers, this laser can be situated on one reference mark, and it will project two 90-Degree layout lines from that setup point. This enables the tool to be setup once for laying out the entire room.
- Provides three precise 360 degree full plane coverage in both horizontal and vertical operations
- No rotation or motors to wear out or waste battery power
- 90 degree horizontal and vertical bright red laser layout lines and electronic self-leveling
- Freestanding base with magnets to attach to metal track
- Both 1/4-in-20 and 5/8 in.-11 tripod mounting
- Simple to use single button operation with little training requirements
- "Pulse" laser receiver mode for use with optional LR2 laser receive at long distances and/or in bright light conditions
- Smart Pendulum Leveling System self-levels and indicates out-of-level conditions
- Secure transport lock protects pendulum when unit is switched off
- 360 Degree 3-Plane Leveling and Alignment Line Laser - GLL3-80
- Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers - WM1
- Carrying Bag