The Bosch GSA18V-125 EC Brushless 1.25 In.-Stroke Multi-Grip Reciprocating Saw is the first cordless recip saw with orbital and non-orbital sawing action for superior cutting in materials from wood to metal. It is engineered to be the most effective 18V demolition recip saw available. With an innovative and easy-to-handle angled-motor design, it has extremely versatile ergonomic multi-position grip areas with soft-grip. The enhanced EC Brushless 18V motor provides improved runtime over previous-gen 18V motors. It features 0-2,500 strokes per minute at 1.25 In. per stroke. The adjustable footplate enables control of the cutting depth and use of a wide array of the blade's teeth. It has Vibration Control counterbalance technology, a long, easily reachable variable-speed trigger switch for accurate start of the cut and a speed dial to set max cut speed. Its toolless blade-change system allows easy blade installation, and it has a hanging hook and double LED light.
- Balanced easy-handling design â€“ featuring an angled-motor design, 19.0 In. length and 7.7 Lbs. (tool only, without battery) weight
- Three orbital settings (0-1-2) â€“ allow optimized cutting in all types of materials
- Powerful 18V EC Brushless motor â€“ delivers efficient, next-gen corded-like power and enhanced runtime
- Versatile large ergonomic handle with soft-grip â€“ designed to deliver user comfort in typical and difficult positions
- Optimized performance â€“ produces 0-2,500 strokes per minute at 1.25 In. per stroke