Bosch GTS1031 10 in. Portable Jobsite Table SawModel: bshngts1031
$20 off Bosch Woodworking orders over $100! See Details
Last 10 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Bosch GTS1031 10 in. Portable Jobsite Table Saw
- 4.0 HP, 5,000 RPM motor is powerful and long-lasting for smooth effortless cuts
- Ergonomic one-handed carry handle for ultimate portability
- Stacks on side for easier transport and storage
- Protective under tool storage for rip fence, Smart Guard, miter gauge and wrenches
- Durable all steel base design is lightweight and can handle jobsite abuse
- Squarelock rip fence, self-aligning design for accurate performance
- 18 in. rip capacity, 1/2 in. dado, and expanding table top for a broad range of applications
- Smart Guard modular blade guard system that is easy to install/remove and does not interfere with work
- Tool-free dust chute clear-out
- 10 in. Portable Jobsite Table Saw - GTS1031
- 24T Blade
- Rip Fence
- Smart Guard
- Blade Wrenches
- Miter Gauge
I also would liked the saw better if there was more room between the on/off switch and the blade adjustment controls
1 year ago
1 year ago
1. 15 Amps is great for power but unfortunately most older homes residential garage circuits are 15 amp as well. So it seems to overload and trip breakers frequently with even a small load on the motor, need to be plugged into a 20 amp circuit when ever possible.
2. The motor has issues running on GFCI protected circuits, will trip 95% of the time.
3. When the motor turns on the motor hits hard, so hard that over time the bevel adjustment can loosen. I usually notice that has happened after a cut when the bevel starts to drift mid cut.
4. Some parts are cheap and break easily, fence was only used a few times before it broke. I use an aftermarket saw stand that has its own fence so this has not been an issue. I just recently had the plastic nut that holds the wrenches and push stick break out of nowhere, my guess is that it was deteriorated by weather, it could be fixed with a stainless steel part.
It has been a good saw but a soft start motor and some metal parts would make this saw last as long as my TS4000 (10 years).
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.