The Bosch GXL18V-26B22 18V Two-Tool Cordless Combo Kit features two reliable pro tools for drilling and driving production on the jobsite – the GSR18V-190 1/2 In. Compact Drill/Driver and the GDR18V-1400 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver. The GSR18V-190 is a powerful cordless drill designed to provide users with 480 In.-Lbs. of max. torque plus up to 1,700 no-load rpm of high-speed drilling. The tool weighs 2.8 Lbs. It is ideal for overhead tasks, with a short head-length for tight spots. The GDR18V-1400 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver delivers 1,400 In.-Lbs. of max. torque. Bosch's hammer-and-anvil system provides driving impact endurance, and the tool provides 3,600 blasts per minute to handle the toughest material. This kit comes with two 2.0 Ah 18V SlimPack batteries and a charger for a complete cordless setup.
- Reliable compact combo kit – includes two 18V tools (impact driver and drill/driver) designed to fit in tight areas and to provide pro performance, along with two 2.0 Ah 18V batteries and a charger
- Efficient impact driver hammer-and-anvil system – delivers pro performance, with 1,400 In.-Lbs. of max. torque in a tool that weighs just 2.4 Lbs.
- Light drill motor – provides outstanding drilling production in a toll that weighs just 2.8 Lbs.
- Variable-speed drill – furnishes control for high-speed (0-1,700 no-load rpm) and high-power (0-450 no-load rpm)
- Robust impact driver motor – delivers a max. of 3,600 bpm for professional power
- Compact drill – has a short head-length of 7.5 In. to fit in tight spaces
- Drill/driver's keyless ratcheting 1/2 In. chuck – supports faster bit changes
- Built-in LED light – featured on both tools illuminate dark work areas
- Electronic Cell and Motor Protection – protects the tools and batteries from overheating and overload
- (1) 18V 1/2 in. Compact Drill/Driver - GSR18V-190
- (1) 18V 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver - GDR18V-1400
- (2) 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack Batteries
- (1) 18V Charger
- (1) Belt Clip
- (2) Insert Bits
- (1) Carrying Bag