The Bosch HDH183-B24 18 V EC Brushless Brute Tough 1/2 In. hammer drill/driver kit includes two CORE18V batteries – the best-built battery on the planet*. The HDH183's KickBack Control automatically shuts the tool down when a torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The hammer drill has a 25+1 precision clutch, an upgraded all-metal chuck, and an EC Brushless motor that delivers up to 663 In.-Lbs. of torque. Each CORE18V battery uses next-gen Li-Ion technology to produce 80% more power than previous gen batteries. In independent testing, the tool powered by the CORE18V drilled up to 120 holes with a 1-1/4 In. spade bit through two 2 x 4s. The battery's CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 35% more cooling effect than batteries without CoolPack. The CORE18V is 100% compatible with all Bosch 18 V Li-Ion tools and chargers. The fast charger charges a spent CORE18V to 80% ready in only 41 minutes. *vs. Leading power tool competitors.
- KickBack Control in drill – reduces risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- High-power CORE18V cells – produce 80% more power than previous-gen batteries
- Enhanced CORE18V battery design – provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
- Precision clutch on hammer drill – features 25+1 settings for driving accuracy and reduced fastener damage
- BC1880 Fast Charger – charges the CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes