Designed for tradesmen that demand versatility, power and control, the Bosch IWBH182 18V Brushless Impact Wrench features a 1/2 in. pin detent drive with quick attachment that provides maximum socket retention with a sloped detent to provide fast, easy socket attachment. The IWBH182 provides users with innovative and unmatched solutions to get the job done efficiently and effectively such as Bosch's next generation EC Brushless motor, which provides 2X motor life, superior efficiency and absolutely no maintenance. The IWBH182 also features intelligent electronic cell and motor protection engineered to increase tool and battery life, along with the Bosch-built hammer and anvil system that delivers maximum impact endurance and increased tool performance in wood and metal fastening applications.
To complete tougher applications with maximum efficiency, the IWBH182 delivers up to 1,650 in-lbs. of torque making if the most powerful impact driver in its class. Quickly and easily adjust tool speed and torque with a push of a button to maximize power or minimize fastener damage with Bosch's Performance Control System. The IWBH182 impact wrench also features a compact head length of 5.75 in. and weighs just 3.6 lbs. for maximum control and maneuverability during operation. In addition, the IWBH182 is designed with the smallest grip diameter for best-in-class ergonomics and comfort, and features a patented three LED design to provide maximum illumination of the work area without shadows.
- 1/2 in. Pin Detent Drive with Quick Attach provides maximum socket retention with sloped detent for fast, easy socket attachment
- Brushless motor technology provides up to 2X the motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime
- Performance Control System allows users to select between three speeds and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
- Smallest grip diameter for best-in-class ergonomics and comfort
- Bosch-built hammer and anvil system delivers maximum impact endurance and increased tool performance in wood and metal fastening applications
- Compact head length of 5.75 in. and weighs just 3.6 lbs. for maximum control and maneuverability during operation
- Patented three LED design to provide maximum illumination of the work area without shadows
- Added peace of mind with 1 year warranty, or 3 years with ProVantage
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench (Tool Only) - IWBH182B
- (1) Belt Clip
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately