Bosch JS572EK 7.2 Amp Top-Handle Jig Saw KitModel: bshnjs572ek
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch JS572EK 7.2 Amp Top-Handle Jig Saw Kit
- Precision Control II double-roller system minimizes blade deflection for excellent cut precision
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate allows tool-free alteration for fast-and-easy bevel adjustments
- Powerful motor has a 7.2 amp rating which is highest in class to easily handle heavy loads
- Variable-speed control includes a dial to set max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Constant Response circuitry for consistent performance under load
- Multi-directional blade clamp superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- Bright LED lighting with on/off switch for enhanced visibility of cutting area
- Dust blower with on/off switch keeps the cut line visible and free of dust
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover provides tool durability
- One-Touch blade-change system permits fast blade insertion and ejection lever without needing to touch hot blade
- Four orbital-action settings with varied blade strokes
- Fully counterbalanced low-vibration mechanism for smooth operation
- 7.2 Amp Top-Handle Jig Saw - JS572EK
- Assorted Jig Saw Blades
- Anti-Splinter Insert
- Plastic Shoe
- Carrying Case
I will definitely let people know that this is not a good company to order from. I've learned my lesson.
1 year ago
The problem I have with it is the angle adjustment is very frustrating for somebody like me that changes it all the time. Having to use an allen wrench for adjusting angles is so old school and frustrating. I need something that can loosen and tighten quickly so I can get my work done faster.
This alone would cause me to look elsewhere if the motor strength were the same on another similar tool. If you are a weekend warrior looking for an upper line tool, this one will work great for you.
Until they go with a quick release angle adjustment I would not recommend it to the pros.
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.