Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Bosch MRC23EVSK Modular Router System
- Trigger Control System - Trigger power switch (with lock-on button) conveniently located in handle for enhanced control
- Afterlock Microfine Depth Adjustment - Easy and percise adjustment at any plunge setting
- Smooth plung Action, Spring-Lock Plunge Lever, and Depth Rod - For easy and percise plunge routing
- Versatile Fixed-Base Depth Adjustment - Features 1-5/8 in. (41mm) continuous microfine adjustment range and hex wrench for microfine adjsutment through top of optional router table
- LED Lighting - For enchanced visiblity in bit area
- Powerful 15 Amp motor produces 10,000 to 25,000 RPM and 2.3 HP
- Precision-centering design makes it easy to keep bit on cutline
- Above-table depth adjustment when fixed base is installed in router table
- Constant Response circuitry maintains constant speed under load
- Soft-start function reduces start-up torque
- Two-stage quick clamp system for fast tool-free conversion
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task
- Contoured soft grip handles for enhanced control and comfort
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common three-hole pattern
- Cord swivel for added mobility
- Rugged carrying case has compartments for all included items
- Compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set for easy change of Bosch quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides
- Fixed Base - MRF01
- Plunge base - MRP01
- 1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 283
- 1/2 in. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck - 2 610 906 284
- 16mm Shaft Wrench - 2 610 991 388
- 24mm Collet Nut Wrench - 2 610 992 417
- T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench - 2610923193
- (3) Pack of Screws for table mounting - 2610005966
- Carrying Case - 2 610 004 484
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.