Bosch PR20EVSPK Colt Palm Grip 5.6 Amp 1 HP Variable-Speed Combination Plunge and Fixed-Base Router KitModel: bshnpr20evspk
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch PR20EVSPK Colt Palm Grip 5.6 Amp 1 HP Variable-Speed Combination Plunge and Fixed-Base Router Kit
- 1 HP output for a wide array of routing applications
- Soft start reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and overload protection
- Most ergonomic router in its class with contoured soft grip for exceptional comfort
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task
- Tool-free conversion quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Durable, solid and precise aluminum non-cantilevered fixed base
- Rugged plunge base with smooth plunge action with plunge lock release lever
- 7-Step adjustable depth stop turret plus microfine adjustment on depth rod for fast and accurate bit depth setting
- Angled cord exit helps keep cord out of the way
- Precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Straight edge guide guides router in fixed base along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8 in. from edge
- Motor - PR20EVS
- Plunge Base - PR011
- Straight Edge Guide - PR002
- Bit-Change Wrenches
- 1/4 in. Self-Releasing Collet
- Carrying Case
The two wrench colloet system is far better than those hard to use push button locks
I have two Colts,one for free hand and another for a jig.
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.