Bosch RH228VC 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus Rotary HammerModel: bshnrh228vc
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bosch RH228VC 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer
- Best in class impact energy - 2.4 ft lbs - provides increased drilling capacity (from 1 In. to 1-1/8) and up to 40% faster drilling speeds vs the competition
- Best in class anti-vibration system - counter-balance vibration control for improved comfort for all day drilling/chiseling applications
- 2.4 ft ls impact energy - all new bulldog extreme Max has an increased drilling capacity up to 1-1/8 In. for the fastest drilling hardest hitting hammer in its class
- Counter-balance vibration control - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism reduces vibration up to 30% vs competitors providing uncompromising user comfort in all day applications
- Metal gear cover - rugged design for maximum job site durability
- HammerHook - allows quick tool storage during the job
- Multi-function selector - 3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode
- Vario-Lock - rotates and locks chisel into 40 different positions to optimize working angle
- Integral clutch - helps minimize torque reaction
- Patented cord turret - 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life
- SDS-plus Bit system - tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- D-handle design - ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications
- (1) 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus Rotary Hammer - RH228VC
- Auxiliary Handle with Depth Gauge
- Carrying Case
1 year ago
It seems to be holding up nicely to a moderate level of use. And at 1/10th the cost of Hilti, that makes it a really easy choice. Really a very excellent drill.
This thing has great power and isn't too heavy. My only con is that it did get somewhat hot, but it never slowed down. I have no regrets and would buy it again.
Q & A :
All Factory Reconditioned Tools are covered under the same terms and conditions as the new tool warranty, for one (1) year from date of purchase except as noted below:
- Cordless Tool batteries are covered for one (1) year from date of purchase
- ProVantage Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- One Year Service Protection Plan is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- 30-Day Money Back Refund or Replacement is not applicable to reconditioned tools
- Dremel reconditioned tools are covered for 2 years from date of purchase
- Tripods and Rods are covered for 90 Days from date of purchase
- Reconditioned Tools/Kits may not contain the identical accessories, cases and kit contents of the New Tool version.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.