Bostitch F21PL 21 Degree 3-1/2 in. Framing and Metal Connector NailerModel: bstnf21pl
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bostitch F21PL 21 Degree 3-1/2 in. Framing and Metal Connector Nailer
- 2006 ProSales Magazine Product Design Award Winner
- Two quick change nosepieces to easily convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- Drives plastic collated 1-1/2 in. and 2-1/2 in. metal connector nails (.131 in. - .148 in. diameter)
- Includes rafter hook; fits easily over 2X lumber and rotates easily for storage
- Plastic Collated Framing / Metal Connector Nailer - F21PL
- (2) Quick Change Nosepieces
Works good gets the job done.
Trigger air leak, scratches
Q & A :
Stanley Fastening Systems, L.P. 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for Reconditioned Products) - U.S. and Canada Only
Effective December 1, 2005 Bostitch, L.P. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace, at Bostitch's option, any defective Bostitch branded pneumatic stapler or nailer for a period of seven (7) years from date of purchase (one (1) year from the date of purchase for reconditioned pneumatic staplers or nailers and for new and reconditioned compressors and tools used in production applications). Warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase date required. This warranty covers only damage resulting from defects in material or workmanship; it does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse, accident or repairs attempted or made by other than our national repair center or authorized warranty service centers. Driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons and piston rings are considered normally wearing parts. For optimal performance of your Bostitch tool always use genuine Bostitch fasteners and replacement parts.
This warranty IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND with respect to compressors and tools used in production applications, limits to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase all implied warranties INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.