Bostitch F21PL2 21 Degree 3-1/2 in. Framing and Metal Connector NailerModel: bstnf21pl2
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bostitch F21PL2 21 Degree 3-1/2 in. Framing and Metal Connector Nailer
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- 16 in. layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds
- Best in class power-to-weight ratio (1,050 in-lbs.)
- Recommended tool for use with HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails
- 21 Degree Lightweight Magnesium Framing Nailer - F21PL2
first day on the job straight out of the box...lubed very well and completed 32x48 floor joist with no hic-ups or misfeeds. Drives 31/2" nails flush or just below surface, easy to adjust depth. Easy to change contact tip to metal connector tip. Metal connector tip MCN-kit3 is very accurate.
Q & A :
1. How hard is it to find the nails for this gun? Are they readily available, 2" - 3 1/2" nails at Lowes Home Improvement/Home Depot?
2. Are the HurriQuake disaster-resistant nails galvanized? Acceptable use at the coast so they will stand up to salt/moisture?
Stanley Fastening Systems, L.P. 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for Reconditioned Products) - U.S. and Canada Only
Effective December 1, 2005 Bostitch, L.P. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace, at Bostitch's option, any defective Bostitch branded pneumatic stapler or nailer for a period of seven (7) years from date of purchase (one (1) year from the date of purchase for reconditioned pneumatic staplers or nailers and for new and reconditioned compressors and tools used in production applications). Warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase date required. This warranty covers only damage resulting from defects in material or workmanship; it does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse, accident or repairs attempted or made by other than our national repair center or authorized warranty service centers. Driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons and piston rings are considered normally wearing parts. For optimal performance of your Bostitch tool always use genuine Bostitch fasteners and replacement parts.
This warranty IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND with respect to compressors and tools used in production applications, limits to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase all implied warranties INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.