Bostitch N62FNK-2 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Oil-Free Angled Finish Nailer KitModel: bstnn62fnk-2
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Bostitch N62FNK-2 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Oil-Free Angled Finish Nailer Kit
- World's first 15-Gauge tool with ultra-quiet rear exhaust to direct air away from the user
- Integrated air blower allows user to clear debris from work surface
- LED worklight for working in closets and dark spaces
- Selectable trigger with safety lock-out allows the user to choose between single or multiple fastener drive mode
- 16 on-center-Gauge flips out to measure 16 in. from end to nose for running baseboard and saves time locating wall studs when hanging wall trim
- Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains
- Dial-a-depth adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Tool-free jam release allows for quick jam clearing
- Tool-free adjustable belt hook with detents allows for easy hanging on either side
- #2 pencil sharpener for scribing on material, no need to rummage though tool box for a sharpener
- Swivel air fitting minimizes hose interference on tool to improve tool maneuverability
- 4 profile tips for easy tool alignment with flute, bead, tongue/groove, and offset applications
- 2-1/2 in. 15-Gauge Oil-Free Angled Finish Nailer Kit - N62FNB
- (1,000) 2 in. Fasteners
- (2) Standard No-Mar Tips
- (4) No-Mar Profile Tips
- Swivel Fitting
- Belt Hook
- Hex Wrench
- Carrying Case
over 3 years ago
Stanley Fastening Systems, L.P. 7 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for Reconditioned Products) - U.S. and Canada Only
Effective December 1, 2005 Bostitch, L.P. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the product purchased is free from defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to repair or replace, at Bostitch's option, any defective Bostitch branded pneumatic stapler or nailer for a period of seven (7) years from date of purchase (one (1) year from the date of purchase for reconditioned pneumatic staplers or nailers and for new and reconditioned compressors and tools used in production applications). Warranty is not transferable. Proof of purchase date required. This warranty covers only damage resulting from defects in material or workmanship; it does not cover conditions or malfunctions resulting from normal wear, neglect, abuse, accident or repairs attempted or made by other than our national repair center or authorized warranty service centers. Driver blades, bumpers, o-rings, pistons and piston rings are considered normally wearing parts. For optimal performance of your Bostitch tool always use genuine Bostitch fasteners and replacement parts.
This warranty IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND with respect to compressors and tools used in production applications, limits to a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase all implied warranties INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BOSTITCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.