We Couldn’t Find a Match
Power tools have made our jobs easier in many ways, but sometimes you just can’t beat a traditional hand tool. This includes any tool that is operated manually by hand rather than a motor or electrical power source. There are many different types of hand tools that can perform tasks such as cutting, driving fasteners, removing material, and more.
Here are just some of the hand tools you’ll want in your collection:
- Hammers: Deliver a large amount of force to a small area. Commonly used for driving nails or breaking objects. Available in a range of sizes, weights, and styles (straight peen, ball peen).
- Pliers: Bend or straighten wires, remove nails, hold objects in place.
- Wrenches: Grip and turn bolts, nuts, pipe, and other objects. Essential tool for plumbing jobs, assembling furniture, and more.
- Sockets and Ratchets: Similar to wrenches, but sockets and ratchets allow you to turn a nut or bolt without repositioning the tool on the fastener.
- Measuring Tools: Tape measures, levels, laser levels, protractors, measuring wheels, marking and layout tools
- Clamps and Vises: Keep an object or workpiece securely in place so it doesn’t move while you’re working on it.
- Cutting Tools: Hand saws, snips, bolt cutters, knives.
- Screwdrivers: Screw or unscrew nails in all types of surfaces. Available in various lengths and widths for different applications.
- Staple Guns: Quickly and easily fasten fabric, carpet, tile, foam padding, wire screening, and other materials.
You can also find a variety of specialty hand tools and accessories like plastic tube cutters, board benders, fuse pullers, sandpaper, and more. A large selection of high-quality hand tools is available from brands including GearWrench, Sunex, Ridgid, DeWALT, Milwaukee, and Stanley.