Equipped with easy-to-use push button start, a powerful Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine and a convenient remote chute rotation crank, the Briggs & Stratton 1022E Single-Stage Snow Blower has what it takes to tackle this winter’s snowfall with ease. Its compact size makes it easy to maneuver, and its sturdy construction makes sure this snow blower is ready to perform year after year.
- Can easily clear small to moderate areas with its 22-inch clearing width and 12.5-inch intake height.
- Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine was designed to deliver optimum power in extreme winter conditions to tackle snowfall quickly and easily. Plus, it includes oversized controls for mitten-friendly operation.
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Remotely located chute rotation crank allows you to easily change the chute direction from left-to-right.
- Quick-adjust chute deflector allows you to easily change the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute-mounted handle.
- The wear-resistant rubber edged auger cleans snow down to the pavement and helps propel the snow blower forward.
- Sturdy construction with a one-piece auger housing with ball bearings provides extra long life.
- Its compact size allows this snow blower to be more maneuverable and easier to control, plus it saves storage space in a garage or shed.
Compliance and Restrictions