Briggs & Stratton 1696815 27 in. Dual Stage Snow ThrowerModel: bgsn1696815
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Briggs & Stratton 1696815 27 in. Dual Stage Snow Thrower
- Can easily clear moderate areas with its 27-inch clearing width and 20-inch intake height.
- Briggs & Stratton 1150 Snow Series Engine is specially designed to start strong and power through in the toughest winter conditions with uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Dual-Trigger Steering makes tight turns effortless. Simple pull a trigger to release the left or right wheel to help make tight turns.
- Free Hand Control offers one-handed operation of the snowblower, allowing you a free hand to rotate the chute, adjust the deflector or change the speed.
- Integrated LED headlight provides better visibility in low light.
- Heated hand grips with an on/off switch keep your hands warmer while clearing away the cold snow.
- A durable steel frame, chute and control panel and a notched steel auger can take on snow and ice with ease.
- Designed for snow applications, large 16? x 5? tires will provide you with superior traction.
I really enjoy the light to help see when snowing or dark outside. The ability to operate in reverse is also handy. One thing that isn’t working so well is the ability to angle the output of the shoot.
I'm retired and I get excited when it snows just to get outside and clear my large driveway now. The blower is easy to start and a joy to operate.